Registered Nurse (RN)
Red Door is seeking a proactive and engaging RN who is passionate about working with a best-in-class team that delivers the highest quality of care to families of children. At Red Door, you will be joining a dynamic Team where each team member is incredibly valued
Protecting and maintain student’s health by providing professional nursing services in accordance with nursing standards and NYS Licensing. Identifying and assessing students’ health needs, implementing services, and evaluating plans of care which impact student learning and achievement or safety.
- Passionate to work with children and their families
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to collaborate with various professionals
- Self-starter and independent problem solver
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Sterling values, high integrity, empathetic and considerate
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible thinker with the ability to pivot when necessary
- Must be a team player
- Life-long learner who is committed to personal development
And this background:
- Graduate from an accredited university
- Current New York State License
- Minimum of (1) year experience working in a setting focusing on supporting children and their families.
- Newly licensed LPN and RN welcome to apply
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)