Red Door Learning Centers is seeking a receptionist/administrative assistant. Candidates should have experience working in a busy office, and the desire to work in a preschool/childcare setting with children ages birth to 12, and their families.
We are currently looking for a receptionist/administrative assistant. This is a permanent, hourly position in which the receptionist is a member of the school wide team. Red Door believes that by working together we can apply our individual strengths to meet the needs of our students and families, which guarantees success for all. We welcome staff who come to us with a wide range of experience, who are looking to work collaboratively with fellow preschool and childcare staff. Red Door assists all our staff to expand their skills, take on challenges and experience success!
- Answer phone calls and direct them to appropriate staff
- Assist administrators with daily tasks
- Competent with basic computer skills and office machine functions
- Occasionally supervise children until parent picks them up
- Ensure students are checked in and out
- Participate in team meetings and staff meetings
- Attend Red Door events as necessary.
- Assist teachers with office functions
- Open communication with supervisor, including reporting any immediate concerns of the parents/guardians
- Excellent in creating and maintaining strong relationships with students and families
- With training and support, able to function independently at job
- Spanish bilingual strongly preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Retirement Plan – employee paid
- Paid time off after 1 year
- Professional development assistance