Red Door is seeking a proactive and engaging Occupational Therapist who is passionate about working with a best-in-class team that delivers the highest quality
of care to families of children with special needs. At Red Door, you will be joining a dynamic Occupational Therapist Team where each team member is incredibly valued!
About this role:
• Fee for Service, September 2022 start
• During school hours, afternoons, and evenings with the ability to travel to the
• Design and implement creative individual and/or group therapeutic
interventions for all children on your caseload.
• Administer and write up occupational therapy evaluations.
• Ongoing Communication with lead supervisors & coordinators, specifically
related to case management.
• Maintain professionalism with families, school teams, and other professionals.
• Maintain accurate and timely attendance and billing logs.
• Create and maintain schedule with assigned individual families/school
• Collects date on each IFSP/IEP goal and reports on progress quarterly/annually.
• Provide input and attend/teleconference initial CPSE meetings and/or annual
• And more!
If you have these attributes:
• Passionate to work with children and their families
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong ability to collaborate with various professionals
• Self-starter and independent problem solver
• Excellent time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
• Sterling values, high integrity, empathetic and considerate
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and dynamic environment
• Flexible thinker with the ability to pivot when necessary
• Must be a team player
• Life-long learner who is committed to personal development
And this background:
• Graduate from an accredited university with a degree in Occupational Therapy
• Current New York State Occupational Therapy License
• Minimum of (1) year experience working in a setting focusing on supporting
children and their families.
• Bilingual is a plus.