Red Door is seeking a proactive and engaging Physical Therapist who is passionate about working with a best-in-class team that delivers the highest quality of care to families of
children. At Red Door, you will be joining a dynamic Physical Therapist Team where each team member is incredibly valued
About this role:
• Fee for Service Physical Therapist
• Availability during school hours, afternoons, evenings with ability to travel to the
• Design and implement creative individual and/or group therapeutic interventions for all
children on your caseload.
• Administer and write up physical therapy evaluations.
• Ongoing communication with lead supervisors & coordinators, specifically related to
• Maintain professionalism with families, school teams, and other professionals.
• Maintain accurate and timely attendance and billing logs.
• Create and maintain schedule with assigned individual families/school personnel.
• Collect data on each IFSP/IEP goal and reports on progress quarterly/annually.
• Provide input and attend/teleconference initial CPSE meetings and/or annual reviews.
• And more!
If you have these attributes:
• Passionate to work with children and their families
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong ability to collaborate with various professionals
• Self-starter and independent problem solver
• Excellent time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
• Sterling values, high integrity, empathetic and considerate
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and dynamic environment
• Flexible thinker with the ability to pivot when necessary
• Must be a team player
• Life-long learner who is committed to personal development
And this background:
• Graduate from an accredited university with a degree in Physical Therapy
• Current New York State Physical Therapy License
• Minimum of (1) year experience working in a setting focusing on supporting children and
• Newly licensed Physical Therapist welcome to apply
• Bilingual is a plus.