- Work within school districts providing behavior intervention services, to students, teachers, faculty, and parents in relation to the individuals IEP requirements.
- Complete assessments including the VB-MAPP, AFLS, ABLLS, and FBAs.
- Write reports as led by assessment, including treatment plans, and behavior intervention plans while incorporating goals set by the parents and school.
- Coordinate ongoing cases, assess performance and adjust as necessary.
- Provide direct and indirect consultation to providers, aides/paraprofessionals, parents and RBTs in the delivery of 1:1 ABA services.
Candidate Must Possess:
- Licensed in the state of New York as a Licensed Behavior Analyst (LBA) and/or Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) required.
- Experience as a field supervisor working with and training ABA therapists/technicians.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative environment.